Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196
According to Article 13 of the law. 196/2003 laying down rules concerning the protection of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by you in La Monedina will be treated the same by adopting appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality, in compliance with the above regulations.
1. Information Collection
1.1. This information concerns the data collected through forms filled out and signed on line via this website or by sending email to one of the email addresses of La Monedina.
2. Purposes of the data processing
2.1. The data collected exclusively for the following purposes:
to. comply with a provision of the services requested by the parties concerned;
b. evaluate and respond to requests sent to the Monedina via email;
c. send any communications, also by e-mail, in order to new initiatives by the Monedina;
d. perform statistical analysis, for the sole purpose of improving the supply of services;
is. satisfy legal obligations.
2.2. The treatments will be carried out either manually or with the aid of electronic or automated, and include, within the limits and conditions laid down in Article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, any operation, or set of operations, indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/03: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3. Nature of providing data and consent to treatment
3.1. Providing personal data is optional. However, failure to fully or partially provide the data requested will make it impossible for the Monedina proceeding to complete delivery of the services offered.
3.2. By separate written document, the associate will be asked to give specific consent in order for individual services and / or services requested.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
4.1. Personal data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in cases provided by information and / or law and, anyway, in the manner permitted by this.
4.2. May be aware of your data managers and data processors appointed by the Monedina, within their respective functions and in accordance with instructions received, only for the achievement of specific purposes indicated in this statement.
5. Rights of the person
5.1. With regard to these data, you can exercise your rights under art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003, within the limits and conditions foreseen by articles 8, 9 and 10 of the said decree. In particular:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
to. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them.
3. You have the right to obtain updating, rectification, integration, cancellation (in compliance with the manner permitted by law), the transformation in anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. "
6. Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is Monedina based in Carbonate (CO), Via Moneta, 51. Responsible for the processing of your details are the owners.